About your Organisation
As an Apprenticeship Network Provider, MEGT's role is to provide employers and apprentices with support and advice concerning their Australian Apprenticeships and to monitor the Australian Apprentice's progress, including:
- expert advice on apprenticeships and traineeships that best suit your needs;
- assessment for potential eligibility for employer incentives;
- assessment for the apprentice's eligibility for Living Away From Home Allowance (LAFHA), Additional Identified Skills Shortage (AISS) payments and Trade Support Loans (TSL);
- assistance with funding options for Australian Apprentices with a disability;
- registration of your apprentices and trainees with the State Training Authority;
- assistance in sourcing Training Providers.
With over 50 office locations around Australia and streamlined processes MEGT is well placed to help employers with requirements of both state and federal systems. MEGT's Online Portal (MAACO) provides 24 hour portal access to tracking the Australian Apprenticeship.