Jobs Plus Apprenticeships Services is an Australian Apprenticeships Centre (AAC) under contract to the Department of Industry (DoI).
Jobs Plus Apprenticeships Services was established at the commencement of Australian Apprenticeships Centres in 1998. Our experienced Industry Consultants and Client Services Officers work hard to service and inform our clients of the latest funding and services available. Many of our clients have grown significantly, and we have grown with them, servicing their needs interstate and nationally where required.
We deliver a specialised service by working closely with clients to understand their business, their people, structure, processes and future goals. Only through taking the time to work within the business, can we help owners and staff to achieve their individual goals.
We pride ourselves on our strong networks with industry groups and employers, allowing us to keep up with the latest business trends and industry training models.
Our free services include:
- Employer incentive advice and guidance
- Advice about training qualifications and training pathways to up skill employees
- Explaining how the differing training options work to assist employers in selecting a suitable training provider
- Onsite workplace consultation to complete registrations and lodging paperwork
- Prompt administration of employer incentives
- Online access to employer records
- One point of contact for all administration matters
Jobs Plus Apprenticeships Services staff are experienced in the traineeship and apprenticeship models, and are here to help you access the most appropriate program for you and/or your business. Contact us today for a free consultation.