Apprenticeships R Us alongside My Trade Start is conducting training for those considering a career in the Automotive Industry.
- Pre-apprenticeships held all over Sydney
- Subjects credited towards your first year of your automotive apprenticeship
- Free course - for eligible students between the age of 15 to 24
Training involves a combination of theory and practical work that runs for two weeks, followed by a work placement that allows you to apply your newly learnt skills.
AURASA002 – Follow Safe Working Practices in an
AURTTK002 – Use and Maintain Tools and Equipment in an Automotive Workplace
AURAFA002 – Read and respond to automotive workplace information
AURAEA002 – Follow environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
AURTTA004 - Carry out servicing operations
AURETR015 – Inspect, test and service batteries
AURTTE004 – Inspect and service engines
Must be aged 15 to 24
- Must be living or working in NSW
- Must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- If you haven't completed a Certificate IV or higher-level qualification, you're entitled to enrol in a subsidised course up to Certificate III