What are the benefits of becoming a partner?
This program will enhance our partners to access to quality and timely information and resources, and empower us to mutually endorse services. We are keen for our partners to leverage our reach and exposure to share their message, including via the Australian Apprenticeships Pathways (AAPathways) website, MyGain channels, Pre-apprenticeship Finder, and information services.
Some key benefits of becoming an AATIS partner include:
- Custom starter pack (if selected during registration)
- Exclusive access to partner events
- Exclusive access to the partners virtual networking hub
- Pre-release access to new resources and media releases
- Collaborative opportunities for research, webinars, and projects
- Priority access for:
- Recording of MyGain videos and podcasts
- AATIS on-demand PD sessions
- Free marketing materials, including pre-ordering new resources
- Blog posts showcasing good-news stories and interesting initiatives
- Assistance with AAPathways account access and Pre-apprenticeship Finder
- Requests for content produced by AATIS staff
- Photo sessions with apprentice, trainees and employers for use in print, on website and social media
Partners will also be able to leverage AATIS’ reach and engagement via our websites and social media channels through promotion of the Partners Program.
Do you want to leverage some other aspect of AATIS’ work? Get in touch to discuss your ideas! Email email@example.com
Who can become a partner?
AATIS invites organisations working across the Australian Apprenticeships space to become a partner. This includes:
- Australian Apprenticeship Network providers
- Group Training Organisations
- Registered Training Organisations
- Skill Service Organisations and Skills Organisations
- Industry Organisations
- State Training Authorities
- State and Federal Government Departments
- Employment Service Providers
- Peak bodies working in related areas
Each organisation will be able to nominate two individuals to represent them as AATIS partners. If you would like additional representatives, please contact us to discuss.
If you are unsure about whether this program is for you, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an individual who wishes to participate without your organisation signing up, you can still apply to partner with us! Some of the benefits may not apply for individual members. You can contact us if you wish to discuss which elements would not apply for your situation.