EduTECH is an annual event where the entire education and training sector gather together to learn, debate, exchange ideas and be inspired by the very latest in education thought leadership. It’s the only event in the country that brings together schools, tertiary education, VET and workplace learning under one roof.
EduTECH features a large scale exhibition running within an event program that features nine parallel conferencescovering the entire learning life-cycle, as well as post-event masterclasses for a more tailored and intimate learning experience.
- Gain the latest information you need to teach the new Digital Technologies curriculum
- Have unparalleled networking with educators from right across the APAC region
- Exclusive access to Australia and the world's most well-regarded education experts
- Learn practical strategies from Principals, leading vendors and hard to reach consultants
- Understand technologies like robotics, drones, 3D printing and VR for teaching STEM
- Improve your teaching practice by hearing best practice case-studies from across APAC
- Stay up to date with the latest in STEM, Project Based Learning (PBL), Learning Spaces, Makerspaces and many more.