The team here at the Australian Apprenticeships and Traineeships Information Service are available to conduct professional development sessions by request. Select a topic from the list below, or get in touch with us with your PD requirements. The AATIS team will be happy to develop a session that meets your organisational needs.
- AATIS information and resources
- An introduction to the Australian Apprenticeships and VET sectors
- Remaining productive while working from home
- How to run online events and webinars
- Improving sustainability while working at home and in the office
- Industry 4.0 and the future of work for apprenticeships
- How apprentices and trainees can navigate the future of work
- How to communicate in a time of crisis
- Setting up your organisations social media presence
- How to use social media to engage with your audience
- Getting started with Search Engine Optimisation
- Evaluating your projects and programs
For more information about AATIS sessions, to discuss a new idea for a session, or to book in an AATIS team member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 338 022.