Industry information is published by peak level associations, government and major employers. Accessing industry association sites, including member lists, is a good way of building up an understanding of an industry. Visiting employer websites and looking for careers or employment menus helps identify how employers recruit and the skills they are recruiting.
Use Google to search for the associations and organisations listed below.
- Australian Conservation Foundation
- Conservation Volunteers Australia
- Director of National Parks
- Ecological Society of Australia
- Greening Australia
- North Australian Indigenous Land & Sea Management
- National Environment Protection Council
- National Urban Forest Alliance
- Parks and Leisure Australia
- The Australian Government National Landcare Program