Australian Government Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Programme
The Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Programme provides a number of incentives to assist employers who take on an Australian Apprentice, particularly where the Australian Apprenticeship is in a trade experiencing a skills shortage.
Visit the Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Programme page on the Australian Government's website for information about the following incentives:
- Commencement Incentive
- Recommencement Incentive
- Completion Incentive
- Support for Adult Australian Apprentices
- Rural and Regional Skills Shortage Incentive
- Nominated Equity Groups Commencement Incentive
- Declared Drought Areas Commencement and Completion Incentives
- Mature Aged Workers Commencement and Completion Incentives
- Australian School-based Apprenticeships Commencement and Retention Incentives
- Disabled Australian Apprentice Wage Support (DAAWS)
To find out whether you would be eligible for incentives when taking on an apprentice or trainee, speak with an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network Provider.