Industry Training Australia P/L’s operation of the Australian Apprenticeships and Traineeships (AAT) Information Service is committed to protecting the privacy of all clients, and is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 when handling personal information collected for the purpose of the AAT Information Service.
Any personal information you provide the AAT Information Service will be stored securely and will be held only to help fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. We may use this information to notify you of important changes to our site or content that may be of interest to you. The AAT Information Service will not sell or trade your personal information to any third party, organisations or individuals without your consent, other than if the AAT Information Service is requested to do so by a law enforcement agency in relation to a suspected breach of any law.
By using a AAT Information Service site, you are consenting to the collection of information by the ITA.
If any changes occur to the above policies, we will notify you by updating this section of our website.
- Browsing (Clickstream data)
- When you visit this site, our server makes a record of your visit and may log the following information:
- the user's server address
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com.au, .gov.au, .net, .co.uk etc)
- the date and time of visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents viewed
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser used.
The data listed above is collected for the following purposes:
- site security and system administration
- enhancement of the site to reflect the user's needs
- to monitor site usage
- research and development.
Any personal information submitted to the AAT Information Service will be protected by a secure server system. This information will only be accessed by those people required to make use of it for the purpose it was provided.
The information will be destroyed or made anonymous in a controlled and secure manner in order to prevent any unauthorised persons having access to that information when it is no longer required.
You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Industry Training Australia P/L, you can contact us in the following ways:
Telephone: (03) 9326 5700